1. Click on the “First-time Users” tab if you have not logged into RenWeb before.
2. Type in your email address that you provided to the school. If you are requested to provide the school’s ID, enter TCS-CA
3. Click on the New Parent Login button. You will be emailed a new password within 3 minutes (to the email address you typed in, which must be the same email address that you provided to the school).
4. Type in the Password assigned.
5. If you want to avoid re-keying your email address each time you log in, tell the system to remember your email address so need only enter your password to log into the ParentsWeb in the future.
6. Click on the Parent Login button.
• To access grades, click “Classrooms.” This will bring up all classes in which your child is enrolled at the school.
• Click on “Homework Summary” or “Gradebook Summary” at the top of the column for each child.
• You can access other school information regarding your child on this site, as well as e-mail the teachers directly!
II. What's on the RenWeb Home Page for Tabernacle
Once you are logged in to RenWeb you will initially see the school calendar for the current month along with any important school-wide announcements. The calendar acts as the official calendar for the school and should be referred to often for up-to-date information.
You will also see menu items on the left:
Attendance – shows absences and tardies to classes (by quarter or entire year)
Classrooms – grades, assignments , lessons, and teacher’s web page
Report Card – a printable copy of current year’s report card to date
School Information– DCS staff and faculty list with titles, phone extensions and e-mail addresses
Newsletter & Downloads –lunch menu and other downloadable documents and forms
Survey – any surveys that DCS is currently running
Web Forms – update your family’s demographics here (change of address, phone, contacts, etc)
Change Password – change your password here
III. FAQ's About RenWeb
Q:What is RenWeb?
A: A web-based program that brings the parent and the school together in one unified system allowing parents to access grades, homework and other school info in one convenient place.
Q: How do I sign up?
A: If you are a parent/guardian of an enrolled student, you can sign up through the RenWeb link on the Tabernacle School Site. (www.tbs.org). Note: Your e-mail address must be entered into the RenWeb database at Tabernacle before signing up.
Q: I submitted my name and e-mail address to school, but my e-mail address does not seem to be working, what do I do?
A: E-mail your name, phone number and e-mail address directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short message that your e-mail address for login does not seem to work. We will verify your e-mail address and get back with you.
Q: I received 1st time login instructions and tried to get my password.I saw the message which said, "Your new password has been emailed to you.," but I never received a password. What do I do?
A: The e-mail sent to you containing your password was probably blocked by a SPAM filter or ended up in your junk mail folder. To get your password, you may call the school at 770-420-2153 during regular school hours, or e-mail directly to email@example.com with a short message that you did not receive your password.
All other questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly answer them. You may also call the school at 925-685-9169 during regular school hours.